Keeping your commercial refrigeration in working order can mean the difference between success and failure for any business. When temperatures start to dip and winter weather arrives, businesses are especially at risk of potential equipment breakdowns due to extreme temperature changes that cause strain on refrigeration in Winter Haven, FL.
To ensure your business is operating smoothly throughout the winter months, it’s important to take action now by preparing your commercial refrigeration system with these 5 tips. From performing preventative maintenance on wiring and compressors to stocking up on supplies like additional insulation or low-temperature lubricants, read ahead for simple steps you can take before the cold arrives!
1. Perform routine maintenance: Regularly cleaning and inspecting the condenser coils, evaporator fan motors, and compressor of your commercial refrigeration system is essential to prevent any damage caused by dirt or debris build-up. Make sure to keep all electrical wiring and connections in working order, checking for any signs of wear or corrosion that could cause a breakdown.
2. Invest in insulation: Insulating the walls and ceilings of your refrigeration system is a cost-effective way to reduce strain on the equipment during winter weather. Insulated panels, blankets, or wraps are readily available online and can be easily installed without professional help to maximize efficiency.
3. Upgrade your system: If you have older refrigeration equipment, now is the time to consider investing in an upgrade. Not only can a new system save you money on energy costs, but it can also be more reliable in extreme temperatures. New refrigeration installation in Winter Haven, FL requires the expertise of a trained technician, so be sure to hire the best.
4. Monitor your system: As temperatures dip, make sure to monitor your commercial refrigeration system for any signs of trouble or malfunctioning equipment. If you’re not regularly checking on things like the temperature, condenser fan operation, and door seals, it could lead to costly repairs later.
5. Schedule a check-up: Finally, scheduling an inspection for your commercial refrigeration system is a great way to keep it in working condition. A technician can help identify any potential problems before they become serious and advise on the best course of action to ensure your business operates smoothly throughout the winter months.
By taking these simple steps now, you’ll be sure to have your commercial refrigeration system running smoothly all winter long. With the right preventative maintenance, you can avoid costly repairs now and in the future. Contact Integrity Refrigeration and A/C today at 863-557-4608 for more information or to get started.