Commercial HVAC systems are an essential part of any business in Winter Haven, FL. They provide heating and cooling for buildings of all sizes, and they can be used to control the environment inside of a space. There are many different types of commercial HVAC systems available on the market, and each has its own set of features and benefits. In this guide, we will take a look at the different types of commercial HVAC systems in Winter Haven, FL, their features, and their benefits.
Types of Commercial HVAC Systems
Split System: There are many different types of commercial HVAC systemsavailable on the market. The most common type of system is the split system, which uses an outdoor unit and an indoor unit. The outdoor unit is typically located on the roof or on the side of the building, and it houses the condenser, compressor, and evaporator. The indoor unit is located inside the space that is being cooled or heated, and it contains the air handler and blower. The two units are connected by a set of refrigerant lines.
Packaged Unit: Another type of commercial HVAC system is the packaged unit. Packaged units are self-contained and usually located on the roof of the building. They come in a variety of sizes and styles, and they can be used to cool or heat a space. Packaged units typically have their own set of controls and may include a thermostat.
Central System: A central system is a type of HVAC system that uses a central unit to heat or cool a space. Central units are usually located in the basement or garage of a building. They use a network of ducts to distribute the air throughout the space. Central systems are typically more expensive than other types of HVAC systems, but they are more efficient and can provide better indoor air quality.
8 Benefits Of Commercial HVAC System!
A commercial HVAC system provides many benefits for a business. Here are eight benefits of using a commercial HVAC system in Winter Haven, FL:
1. Improved Air Quality: Commercial HVAC systems help to improve the air quality inside of a space by removing contaminants from the air. This can help to improve the health of employees and customers.
2. Increased Energy Efficiency: Is your business looking to save money on energy costs? A commercial HVAC system can help. Commercial HVAC systems are designed to be more energy efficient than other types of HVAC systems, which can help to lower your energy bills.
3. Greater Comfort: If you are looking to improve the comfort level inside your business, a commercial HVAC system can help. Commercial HVAC systems provide heating and cooling to a space, which can help to create a comfortable environment.
4. Increased Productivity: A comfortable work environment can help to increase employee productivity. When employees are comfortable, they are more likely to be productive.
5. Improved Customer Satisfaction: A comfortable environment can make customers feel more relaxed, and they will be more likely to return to your business.
6. Lower Maintenance Costs: Commercial HVAC systems require less maintenance than other types of HVAC systems. This can help to save you money on maintenance costs.
7. Longer Equipment Life: Most commercial HVAC systems have a longer lifespan than other types of HVAC systems. So, you can expect your commercial HVAC system to last for many years.
8. Greater Flexibility: Commercial HVAC systems are very versatile and can be used in a variety of applications. So, if your business needs change, you can easily adapt your commercial HVAC system.
If you are looking for a commercial HVAC system in Winter Haven, FL, there are many different options available. To find the right system for your business, contact a local HVAC contractor. They will be able to help you choose the best system for your needs and budget.
What type of maintenance does a commercial HVAC system need?
A commercial HVAC system needs regular maintenance to keep it running efficiently. Some of the things that you should do to maintain your system include:
1. Change the air filter: The air filter in your HVAC system should be changed every three months. A dirty air filter can restrict airflow and cause your system to work harder, which can lead to increased energy costs.
2. Clean the coils: The coils in your HVAC system should be cleaned every six months. Dirty coils can reduce the system’s efficiency and cause it to break down more frequently.
3. Inspect the ductwork: The ductwork in your HVAC system should be inspected every year. Leaky ductwork can cause your system to lose energy and may need to be repaired or replaced.
4. Schedule a tune-up: Your HVAC system should be tuned up by a professional every year. A tune-up can help identify any potential problems with your system and prevent them from becoming larger issues.
5. Watch for signs of wear and tear: You should inspect your HVAC system regularly for signs of wear and tear. If you notice any strange noises or smells coming from your system, it may be time to call a professional.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your commercial HVAC system running smoothly for years to come.
Contact Integrity Refrigeration and A/C For The Best Commercial HVAC Services in Winter Haven, FL
At Integrity Refrigeration and A/C, we offer a variety of commercial HVAC services. We can help you install a new system or repair your existing system. Contact us today at 863-557-4608 to schedule a free consultation. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with a free estimate.